XPPEN Technology CO. (“XP-PEN”) represents and warrants to the original purchaser (“Purchaser” or “you”) that Star/Artist/Deco/AC’s devices (“Product”) are free from material defects, including improper or inferior workmanship, materials, and design, during the designated warranty period, and subject to the following terms and conditions, when used normally and in accordance with all operating instructions:
- Warranty Period: Coverage under this warranty is limited to the following time periods: Graphic tablet, Graphic display,Tracing pad,AC accessories : a period of 12 months from the date of purchase.
- During the limited warranty period, XP-PEN will repair or replace at XP-PEN’s sole option, any parts of the Product that are defective or malfunctioning during normal usage. XP-PEN reserves the right to use new or refurbished replacement parts in repair of the Product.
- This limited warranty covers only the costs of parts and labor. Other related costs such as shipping and delivery costs may be borne by Purchaser at XP-PEN’s option.
- At XP-PEN’s request, Purchaser must provide proof of the date of the original purchase of the Product by a dated bill of sale or dated itemized receipt.
- This limited warranty does not cover damage resulting from:
- Abuse, accident, misuse, improper storage, exposure to liquid, moisture, or dampness;
- External causes such as from a collision, fire, flooding, sand, dirt, windstorm, lightning, or earthquake;
- Exposure to extreme weather conditions, Acts of God, theft, blown fuse, or improper use of any electrical source;
- Computer or internet viruses, bugs, worms, Trojan Horses, cancel-bots;
- Normal wear and tear of the Product;
- Usage of Product other than in its normal and customary manner;
- Improper testing, operation, maintenance, installation, or any alteration or modification of Product;
- Consumable parts, such as batteries, unless damage has occurred due to a defect in XP-PEN materials and workmanship;
- Service performed by anyone who is not a XP-PEN representative or an authorized XP-PEN service provider;
- Other acts which are not the fault of XP-PEN, including damage caused by shipping;
- Cosmetic damage, including but not limited to dents or scratches in decorative, structural, or nonoperative parts resulting from normal Purchaser use;
- Spillage of food or liquid, corrosion, rust or incorrect voltage; and the defective function of the cellular system or inadequate signal reception by the external antenna, or viruses or other software problems introduced into the Product.
- XP-PEN does not warrant that the operation of this Product will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- This limited warranty will also be null and void in any of the following events:
- The serial number or warranty seal on the Product has been altered, defaced or removed;
- Any term contained in this limited warranty has been altered or modified in any way without prior written consent of XP-PEN;
- XP-PEN has not been notified by Purchaser of the alleged defect or malfunction of the Product during the applicable warranty period.
- If the Product is returned to XP-PEN after the expiration of the warranty period, XP-PEN’s normal service policies shall apply and Purchaser will be charged accordingly.
- XP-PEN assumes no obligation or liability beyond that which is expressly provided for in this limited warranty.
- All warranty information, pricing, product features and specifications are subject to change.
- This limited warranty provides Purchaser’s sole and exclusive remedy to be provided by XP-PEN. The agents, employees, distributors, and dealers of XP-PEN Products are not authorized to make modifications to this limited warranty or make additional warranties binding on XP-PEN.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- XP-PEN’s limitation of liability under this limited warranty shall be the actual cash value of the product at the time purchaser returns the product for repair, as determined by the price paid by the purchaser for the product less a reasonable amount of usage or wear and tear. XP-PEN shall not be liable for any other losses or damages such as special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages (including but not limited to loss of anticipated benefits or profits, loss of savings or revenue, loss of data, loss of use of the product or any associated equipment, cost of capital, cost of any substitute product or facilities, downtime, any costs of recovering, reprogramming, or reproducing any program or data, any failure to maintain the confidentiality of data stored on the product, the claims of any third parties, including subsequent purchasers, and damage to property, resulting from the purchase or use of the product or arising from breach of this limited warranty, breach of contract, negligence, strict liability, or any other legal or equitable theory, even if XP-PEN knew of the likelihood of such damages. XP-PEN shall not be liable for delay in rendering service under the limited warranty or loss of use during the period that the product is being repaired. Some regions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
LIMITATION OF WARRANTY DURATION
- To the extent permitted by law, XP-PEN limits the duration of all implied warranties to the applicable product warranty period stated above, including but not limited to the implied warranty of merchant ability or fitness for a particular purpose and warranties against hidden or latent defects. Some regions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
- To The Extent Permitted By Law, This Limited Warranty And Remedies Set Forth Are Exclusive And In Lieu Of All Other Warranties, Remedies And Conditions, Whether Oral, Written, Statutory, Express Or Implied. This limited warranty allocates risk of Product failure between Purchaser and XP-PEN, and XP-PEN’s Product pricing reflects this allocation of risk and the limitations of liability contained in this limited warranty.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from region to region.
For Artist/ Star/Deco series product,
Artist Series Product
1. major cosmetic defects that distract from drawing
a. large scratches over 1 inch long that were created by the stylus
2. all hardware malfunctions that interfere with normal use
a. defective cords
i. “No signal” error
ii. “Tablet not found” error
iii. Display not turning on, power LED shining red
b. defective tablets
i. display anomalies: serious discoloration/glitching not affected by adjusting display settings
ii. shortcut keys not functioning + no “express keys” tab in driver settings
c. defective styluses
i. no pen pressure in all software including driver settings
ii. cursor offset greater than (3)cm that is not caused by incorrect display settings
1. small cosmetic defects w/ no effect on drawing
a. small defects/scratches on the border area of the monitor (non-active area)
2. small, smooth scratches on the display under 1 inch long that were not present when the tablet was received
Star/Deco Series Product
1. large, deep scratches that interfere with drawing and were caused by the included stylus
2. hardware malfunctions
a. “Tablet not found” error
b. no pen pressure in all software including driver settings
c. shortcut keys not working
d. stylus clicking/drawing while not touching tablet surface
e. stylus not working + indicator light not responding to pen input
1. cosmetic scratches that do not interfere with drawing
2. deep scratches caused by neglect or anything other than the stylus
To make a claim under this warranty, contact XP-PEN at:
EMAIL: Technical support: email@example.com
Please call customer service at +852 54458980
Phone online time: Monday to Friday 10:00 – 17:00 PST
* This contact information may change without notice. Please contact your authorized XP-PEN retailer for updated contact information.
XP-PEN向原始購買者保證，自原始零售購買日起 一（1）年內（以收據複本，即購買證明為證），XP-PEN 保證產品在正常使用下，其用料 和做工沒有瑕疵。本軟體係依「現狀」授權。XP-PEN 不對其品質或效能或其他項目提供任何保固。XP-PEN 不向您保證能不間斷運作或修正任何錯誤。XP-PEN 亦不提供消耗品的保固，例如電池、畫筆墨水匣、數位板表面墊板和筆尖。在我們網站 (WWW.XP-PEN.ASIA/SUPPORT) 的「線上支援」區段中選取您的產品，也可以找到此資訊。除非適用法律禁止，此保固不得轉讓，且僅適用於原始購買者與購買地香港、澳門及台灣。 您除了享有本保固中的特定法律權利外，也可能會因當地法令而享有其他不同的權利。
在出現任何違反保固責任的情形時，XP-PEN的全部責任及對您的補償方式，應由XP-PEN自下列兩者中選定一種定之：(1) 修復或更換硬體；(2) 退還已付之價款，惟必須將硬體退還至購買處或XP-PEN所指定的其他地點，並附上購物收據影本或附有日期的購物明細。除非法律規定禁止，否則可能必須扣除運送和處理費用。XP-PEN可自行選擇替換您的產品、提供功能相當的產品、或是在零件符合產品技術規格的情況下，使用全新、翻新或二手零件修復任何產品。經更換之硬體產品其保固期限為原保固期限之剩餘期限或三十 (30) 天 (以時間較長者為準)，或您所在司法轄區可能適用之任何額外期限。
此保固的涵蓋範圍不包括因下列所導致的問題或損害：(1) 意外、濫用、不當使用或任何未授權的維修、修改或拆卸；(2) 不當的操作或維護、未按照產品說明使用或連接至不適當的電壓供應器；(3) 使用非XP-PEN提供的消耗品，如替換用的電池，但如適用法律禁止時則不在此線；(4) 丟失隨同XP-PEN硬體產品原始提供的零件；(5) 非XP-PEN品牌零件與配件，即使其為隨同XP-PEN硬體產品銷售時亦然；(6) 可使用XP-PEN硬體產品存取或控制的非XP-PEN服務；或 (7) 正常磨損與損耗。
XP-PEN對於因為違反任何產品明示或默示保固責任所招致的任何特殊、間接、意外或衍生性損壞等，其中包括 (但不限於) 直接或間接的利益、收入或資料損失或商業損失，不承擔任何責任，即使XP-PEN已被事先告知這類損壞的可能性也是如此。由於某些司法轄區不允許排除或限制特殊、間接、連帶或附隨損害，因此，上述限制規定對您可能並不適用。